Better late than never, right? I totally missed the link-up, but I couldn't think of a better study break than thinking of things that make me happy!
So here goes:
2. Good mail days. Actually, any mail days that don't involve bills
3. Bright sundresses
4. Puggle puppies. Okay, all puppies.
5. Criminal minds.
6. Falling asleep when it's pouring out.
7. Waking up to sunshine and birds chirping. :)
8. A freshly made bed
9. Getting into said bed after a long day
10. Finding long lost bobby pins
11. Fresh cut flowers. See also: fake flowers since I'm so allergic
12. Leaving work when it's still light out
13. Sangria. On a patio. With live music.
14. Big statement necklaces...and Rachel Zoe
15. My ring!
16. Checking IG 18 times an hour
17. Palm Beach. Miami. Sarasota. South Florida in general.
18. Pre-church selfies
19. New jeans that actually fit. :)
20. Using every cup in the house <--- Dom added that one
21. Marley Lilly Flash Sales.
22. A fresh pedicure. Notice, I didn't say getting the pedicure. That's pure torture!
23. Seeing myself on The Breakers Palm Beach's Instagram.
24. Slamming on the breaks <---Regretting asking Dom for help now!
25. Not washing my hair. (Oops)
26. Sitting and reading a magazine from beginning to end.
28. Marinas, boats, yachts...etc.
30. Deciding what to register for! Except that Dom refuses to let me register for a working toaster because he insists our toaster is fine and it's his best friend.
31. Planning our wedding!
32. Thinking of our wedding day and how nice it will be to no longer be planning it. ;)