Happy Friday! I'm zipping off to Saratoga for a weekend with Dom's family and our friends' engagement party! Since my last week has been filled with studying, a little sleep, and more studying, I thought filling in some blanks with Lauren would be a little more fun than listening to me whine! ;)
1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is, wish my room had windows. It's so much easier to wake up with sunlight! Then, I check my phone for my good morning text :) .
2. I can hardly wait for May 25th! It is my last day of work. Then I am just taking Orgo and can have sometime to breathe! Right after Orgo is Florida! I feel like if I can get to May, 25, I will be unstoppable! .
3. The quickest way to my heart is laughter because happiness cures all :) .
4. A little known fact about me is that I am deathly intolerant to coffee beans. I mean really, how weird is that? I used to love it, and now it puts me in the fetal position for DAYS. Sad news.
5. The best part about my job is Seeing the relief in my patient's family's eyes when everything turns out okay! Especially with Pediatric cases, which are particularly scary.
6. Something I just couldn't live without is Mascara. I am just NOT one of those women who wake up looking flawless. If I don't wear mascara I look like I have no eyelashes. It's weird.
7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is Drive stick! My boyfriend's car is manual, so if there was ever an emergency and I didn't have my car I would be S.O.L. It's first on our "to do" list this summer! I also really wish I was an intuitive cook. I can follow a recipe but I wish I could just look in my fridge and think up something amazing!
Have a wonderful weekend!