And I'm not even talking about the $50 I won from our Superbowl Squares, holla!
No, I'm talking about the most amazing app that Dom's Nana introduced us to.
I even had to zoom in the picture like whoa because they were GONE before I could snap a picture.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 2 cans (8oz each) whole water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
1. Cut bacon strips in half and cook over medium heat until almost crisp, and drain.
2. Wrap each piece of bacon around a water chestnut and secure with a toothpick. Place in an ungreased 13x9 inch baking dish.
3. In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, mayonnaise and chili sauce. Pour mixture over water chestnuts.
4. Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until hot.
5. Stand back and watch them disappear!