Today's firsts are...
1. First speeding ticket or traffic accident
2. First BIG accomplishment you're proud of
3. First thing you usually reach for in the fridge
1. First speeding ticket or traffic accident. Well, I am stunned and proud to say I have (knock on wood) never gotten a speeding ticket! I haven't been in any traffic accidents either, unless you count getting gently rear-ended going all of 10 mph. I did have one semi-traumatic car incident though. Last spring, I was visiting Dom in Rochester and they were having crazy insane winds that weekend. Even the roof of Dom's fraternity house blew half off! We were in my car, and Dom was driving his father and me back to campus, and there was a HUGE gust of wind right as I opened my door to get out. The wind took the door and it SMACKED the door of the car next to mine, leaving a very noticeable dent and streak of teal paint. I was so stunned and mortified! I left a note on the windshield, but never heard from them. I think the insane wind probably blew my note away and they thought I didn't even try! I felt so bad...
2. First big accomplishment I'm proud of. I feel like the answer to this question should be when I graduated college!
3. First thing you reach for in the fridge. My good old Diet Coke! PSYCH. I gave up soda for lent, and even when it is not lent, we don't have soda in the house. I honestly have no self control, so I can't even have it in sight, otherwise I will drink it all. It's been 6 months and I still open the fridge hoping to see that silver and red can of happiness! Since I'm always saddened to see no DC, I usually search for something sweet, find nothing, and vow to go grocer shopping right then and there.