1. I am LOVING all the responses from yesterday's post. I really only have one friend "in real life" that feels the same way I do about my passion for being a mother, so I loved hearing from so many of you feel the same way!
2. I can't really go into detail yet (don't you hate when bloggers say that?), but I was approached with an exciting opportunity out of the blue that I think will be so fun! Plus it involves a high end gala in Pittsburgh sooo yay!
3. I know I've been bragging about Dom a lot lately, but his 3 months of hell are officially over and guess what? He got a 99 on his round 1 boards!!! He also got As in all three classes, something fewer than 8 people in his whole did! I'm so proud. :)
4. My heart has been breaking this week. I couldn't help but stalk Lilly Pulitzer and the Lilly models as they had their Spring '14 photo shoot at The Breakers! You know I have an issue when I saw this picture before seeing the caption and knew immediately they were at The Breakers. #obsessed
From Lilly's instagram @lillypulitzer
5. Modern Family. Wow. How did it take me so long to become obsessed with this show? I could watch it for days at a time. So hilarious!!