1. Help Dom raise money for No Shave November. If I'm going to have to look at that 'stash all month long, he better raise a lot of money for cancer research. His team has already raised $200, which is awesome. If you feel like donating, you can follow this link!
2. Throw a Friendsgiving! We have one planned for the Sunday before Thanksgiving, and I can't wait. However, Dom got a little ahead of himself and invited 12 people! Our table seats 6. Hopefully by then we will have figured something out!
3. Make at least 1 new meal a week. Cold weather crock pot recipes are so easy and amazing, so I need to take advantage of the cold and make them! Plus, my lack of excitement in my life has made blogging a little more difficult. If I start making yummy things I will have a happy boyfriend, and more blog material!
4. Be more intentional about blogging. Blogging makes me happy, simple as that. However, it can be stressful. I think I let that take over and ruin the fun for me. When I decided to just not worry about anything and write whatever I want, I got a flood of ideas for blog posts. Sure, they might not be super exciting for anyone but me, but hopefully they are, and I'm just excited to get my passion for blogging back!
5. Help my best friend celebrate turning 25! She's the first of our friends, so it will be a big one. I can't wait to spend the weekend with her!
6. Get home to visit. We have Thanksgiving Day off, but I won't know my schedule for the days before or after until the week before. I'm hoping to have a few days so I can get home and see my family!
7. Have our Christmas tree up by December 1. I'm going to squeeze every inch out of the holidays that I can!
8. Use all my cute fall clothes that were stored away all last year and make some cute outfits! Fall fashion is the best, might as well embrace it while I can!
9. Try to get most of my Christmas shopping done by December 1. This will make it more fun, and a lot less stressful!
10. Wear lipstick when out in public. It makes me feel like I really have my life together. ;)
Now, let's see how I did in October!
3. Get healthy! A work in progress. Still going through tests with my doctor, but I'm making a conscious effort to eat more, and I can definitely feel a change in my energy.
9. Get our gallery wall finished by the time everyone comes for White Coat. FAIL. Okay, so it wasn't for a lack of trying. I have all the frames and pictures picked out, but we can't get them to print in the correct dimensions without being all pixel-y, so we are working on other options.
What are your goals for this month?