* This mug came this weekend, and I don't think its timing could have been better! Yes, it jumped into my bag when I was gift shopping on katespade.com. I had nothing to do with it.
* I would totally marry Phil Dunphy. Is that weird? If he was a real person, of course.
* At the restaurant last night someone told me he hates skinny people. How do you respond to that?
* I am writing this right before the Revenge winter finale and I am FREAKING out. I have been waiting for this episode for so long!
* I will be in Puerto Rico in 2 weeks and I couldn't be more excited! I need sun and vitamin D. STAT.
* My finals are over and it is so exciting. Except I'm just kind of really tired...but hopefully it will kick in soon. :)
* On Saturday I had my first real world snow day! Little old people are afraid of driving in the snow (so am I, so no judgements) so I got called off from work since we would probably be really slow. Hot chocolate and Legally Blonde on TV it was! I guess winter isn't so bad all the time...
* Don't get too excited, I still wish I were in Florida.
* Sorry this blog post has absolutely 0 value...but I can't seem to stop typing random things.
* I am 95% finished with my Christmas shopping and it really feels amazing. The only thing I need to do is wrap, which is the most fun part! My best friend, Felicia, is an actual artist when it comes to wrapping! My goal is to make mine at least look like someone over the age of 5 wrapped them. And to schedule a lesson with Felicia for next year. #babysteps
* Is there such a thing as too much hot chocolate? For real though...I drink a lot of it.
* My baby fever is reaching new limits this holiday season. Like, get in my belly. For real though.
* I skidded while driving for the first time yesterday! For once it was a good thing I live in the middle of nowhere. I was driving down the big hill right by our house, and was all good and started braking at the top but it was like there weren't brakes at all. I just kept on going right into the street. Then I had a panic attack and tried to get Dom to drive me to work but he insisted I was fine and so I went. And I was fine.