The last week or so I have been exposed to some amazing things for both blogging and life...and I just can't help but share with you all!
1. Helene's consultations. I did the group social media consult on Wednesday and loved it! Helene is a treasure box of information (that sounds weird...but you know haha) and I left with a notebook page full of social media skills to implement right away! I cannot recommend her more if you want to improve your blogging. My parents and I plan to use her business one-on-one for our rental property, and once I have some more funds (someone please hire me?) I want to so a one-on-one for my blog. If that's not an endorsement for her I don't know what is! Head on over to Helene in Between to book!
2. Graceful Magazine. I have been following Erin's blog Erin James (formerly Sweetness Itself) for years and have always found her to be such an inspiration. She is one of the most beautiful women inside and out, and I can always count on her posts to make me feel beautiful, valued, and inspired. Plus, her love story is truly a God given fairytale. :) I was absolutely thrilled when she announced she was creating her own women's magazine, Graceful Magazine. In her words, this magazine is "a lifestyle website, soon-to-be print and online magazine, and a sisterhood for every woman. Celebrating all things beautiful, classy, inspiring, and glamorous." But, it's not like every other women's magazine. It covers everything girlie and wonderful, fashion, beauty, cooking, DIY, and home care, but it's all inspired by elegance and "the lost art of being a lady." It launched yesterday, and I'm already anxious for the next issue! It may seem funny for me to say, but the one thing I kept thinking as I looked through it was that this is the kind of magazine I would want my daughter reading. I just adore it!
3. This maxi skirt. I got it while Labor Day Sale shopping and it is so perfect. It is a maxi skirt, but with really light fabric. It's perfect for fall in Florida! It can be styled with cute sweaters from cooler weather or with a bright tank for summer. I am so happy it is in my life! I suggest you get it in your life too. ;)
4. To go along with #1, Lauren from The Fashionista's Diary is also doing social media and blogging sessions! She just started her fashion blog this January, and has grown so quickly. She is offering a PDF file or a PDF file with skype session with all her tips, tricks, and secrets for growing her fashion blog so quickly! My blog as taken more of a style turn lately, so I am so excited to virtually pick her brain. I won't be giving any details, as it is not my info to give, but let me tell you, it is 30 pages long with pictures and graphics. Not long ago I spent the same amount of money for a social media guide from a PR group and was mildly horrified when I opened a 3 page PDF of things I already knew. She is the real deal! Shoot her an email if you're interested!
5. You need to know how much I love my puppy and how spoiled rotten she is! I didn't think it was possible to love a furball so much. :)