Thank you to ManCrates for sponsoring this post!
This might seem like a random assembly of things, but they are 6 things I absolutely would need in a personal survival kit. Obviously, these are more of the fun variety as opposed to the whole food, water, flashlight type...but I swear they're just as important. ;)
1. Simplified Planner: I never used to be the planner type, but funny enough after I graduated I became a slave to beautiful planners! I live for my Simplified Planner this year.
2. Brightly colored Lilly Pulitzer Scarves. I wear my favorite Lilly scarves at least once a week, all year round. They add the perfect pop of color and happiness to any outfit!
3. Cute rain boots and adorable umbrella! People call Florida the sunshine state, but anyone who lives here knows that in the rainy season it will rain at least once. Every day. I joke I never leave the house without sunglasses and an umbrella! Alsooo hint hint: some Hunters are currently on sale for 20%!
4. My mini travel steamer! I have written about this before (which makes my life sound really boring...) but I swear it's my lifesaver when traveling! It's so small it fits right in my carry on and when I arrive and unpack, 2 quick minutes and my clothes are all steamed and ready to wear! I only bought mine 2 months ago and can't tell you how many times I've used it traveling and at home when I need a quick fix.
5. Pearl Studs. No day is complete without them!
While it is so easy for us girls to list things we can't live without, but for men it is so much harder! Before every holiday I go through the questions with Dom because he can never think of something he wants. Gift giving can be so hard. Not to mention his birthday, Christmas, and Valentines Day are all 2 months apart. I feel like I'm always planning a gift! That's where ManCrates can help! It's a site with tons of fun, creative, man approved gift crates! You can chose from themes like "Beer Lover," "Carnivore," and "Athlete" (to name a few) for the perfect box for your man. No more stressing over man gifts! Let the Christmas shopping begin!